Sunday, October 9, 2016

About Me

My name is Venice D'Amico.  I am 15 Years old.  I have a younger brother who's 11 his name is Joey.  I also have a younger sister she is 13 and her name is Emilie.  I live in a very small town off the coast of the Pacific Ocean in Northern California, It is called Fortuna.  It's about 5 hours to the Golden Gate Bridge.  I play 2 sports one is called Volleyball and the other is called Softball.  I have played Softball since I was about 4 years old. I started playing volleyball in my 6th year of school. I suffer from stage 3 Hodgkin Lymphoma, it is a type of Cancer.  I have undergone many Chemotherapy treatments, Radiation treatment and undergone many surgeries.   Chemotherapy is when they infuse your blood stream with chemicals that target the specific cancer cells.  Radiation is quite complicated,  they use microscopic laser to burn the cells away.  In a few weeks I will be admitted to the hospital for about 3 months.  Cancer doesn't define me though I am so much more than cancer.

1 comment:

  1. Hello ! My name is Anas SERGHAT ! I have two sisters, I am the elder. I like watching movies and listen to music. My favorite sport is tennis, I do it twice a week (Wednesday and Saturday) Visit my blog to learn more about me! http://anasserghat6.blogspot.com/
    See you soon !

    ReplyDelete